CPSQ is a Quantity Surveying agency based in Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa. We offer a full range of expert QS and Project Cost Planning and Management services to the construction industry. We employ and engage the services of highly qualified and experienced staff, providing a low-risk and reliable resource you can depend upon, throughout the project lifecycle.
CPSQ offers Services in all Sectors
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Cost Planning and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Industry Training
- Construction Research Studies
Examples of projects range:
- Residential and gated housing developments
- High rise mixed use residential towers
- Shopping centre developments
- Business parks / Office complexes
- Town centre regeneration
- Industrial warehouses
- Township layout and development including road, water and sewerage systems
- Public sector infrastructure projects
- Urban brown field regeneration
Please contact us to obtain more details.
Benefits of the CPSQ approach
We have extremely high standards of quality and attention to detail and are commercially focused, risk aware and tenacious.
We ensure that projects are procured on time, to budget and to high standards of quality by promoting a collaborative management style focused on transparency and clear lines of responsibilities and reporting.
We are capable and experienced in effectively liaising and communicating with a diverse range of construction and project personnel and stakeholders from ‘bricklayers to bankers’.
CPSQ deploys our experience and expertise to provide Project Cost Management Services. We are effective contributors to:
- Client brief, requirements and constraints, project scope, time and cost and quality
- Production of a clear plan and programme including objectives for successful delivery
- Identification and management of key project enablers and risks
- Appointment of key consultants and other team members
- Value Engineering
- Clear lines of communication
- Procurement of a suitable, sustainable and economic design to meet the client brief
- Information to enable suitable tender documentation and cost plan information to be produced